Important Documents to be submitted along with the application
- Certified copy of the mark sheet/grade sheet
or transcripts (both front and back sides) of the qualifying examination (10+2
of India or equivalent examination abroad). If the marks sheet is in native
language, then Certified English translated version must be submitted.
- Birth certificate or 10th Standard Mark Sheet
showing complete name and date of birth.
- A valid personal e-mail ID and valid contact
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Copy of the passport of the applicant
(personal detail pages only)
- Proof of NRI status of the
student/parents/sponsor (for NRI students only). Copy of the passport of parents
or sponsor, if sponsored by parents/NRI relative.
- Students who have completed their qualifying
examination and have received their final results will have to forward their
final mark sheet/transcripts.
- Students who will be writing their final
examination in March/April 2017 and results will be declared in May/June 2017,
have to enclose their prelims/pre-final/pre-board results and later send in
their final results to the Institute as soon as it is available.
- Application fee of Rs. 1000 INR to be paid
Postal address to forward the required documents and bank draft/demand draft:
Hillside Ayurveda Medical College
# 9, Raghuvanahalli, Gubbalala Cross,
Kanakapura Main Road,